- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Optometry Services at H.M. Calvert MD and Associates with Our Clarksville, Franklin, Bowling Green Eye Doctors
At H.M. Calvert MD and Associates, our optometrists take great pride in serving Bowling Green, Clarksville, Franklin, and the surrounding areas with the highest standard in eye and vision care. In our three optometry locations, we offer a wide range of services to help you improve and maintain your ocular health and wellness.
Eye Care Services Offered by Our Clarksville, Franklin, and Bowling Green Optometrists
Our team of eye doctors specializes in the following optometry services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams - annual eye and vision exams are highly recommended at least once a year to evaluate your overall ocular health and keep your corrective lens prescription up-to-date. Regular exams can also help us watch out for signs of potential eye problems so we can treat them as soon as possible.
- Contact Lens Exams and Fittings - considering the switch to contact lenses? Schedule an appointment for a contact lens exam and fitting. During this exam, our eye doctors make sure you're a good candidate for contact lenses, as well as make recommendations on the right type of lens to suit your needs and lifestyle. We'll also help educate you on how to properly insert and remove contact lenses to ensure you're comfortable with them.
- Glasses and Frame Selections - our optical department carries a wide selection of men's, women's, and children's eyeglass frames and lens types to suit your needs. From traditional and contemporary styles to more modern options, we'll help you find the right glasses to complement your face and suit your budget!
- Specialty Contact Lenses - for some people, the transition to contact lenses is complicated by problems such as dry eye, or conditions like astigmatism, which make it difficult for traditional contacts to fit the eyes. Fortunately, our optometrists offer specialty contact lenses for hard-to-fit eyes, and can help you determine which lenses are best for your needs. From gas-permeable lenses to daily disposables for dry eyes, we can help you make a smooth and comfortable transition.
- LASIK Co-Management - thinking about LASIK surgery? Schedule a consultation in our office to ensure you're a good fit for the procedure. Our eye doctors can then refer you to a reputable LASIK surgeon, as well as provide the necessary aftercare to make the most of your results and ensure proper healing after the procedure.
- Ortho K - our orthokeratology services work to gently reshape the curve of your eye without the need for surgery; the end result is improved vision. This is a great alternative to LASIK, especially for those who aren't viable LASIK candidates or want to try a procedure that comes with a lower risk.
- Eye Disease/Condition Diagnosis and Treatment - from cataracts and glaucoma to macular degeneration and everything in between, we've seen it all here in our Clarksville, Franklin, and Bowling Green offices. Our optometrists can perform the necessary diagnostic testing to diagnose any ocular conditions or diseases you may be suffering from. Then, we can work to develop a customized plan for treatment or management based on your needs and lifestyle.
Request Your Eye Exam Appointment With Our Clarksville, Franklin, and Bowling Green Optometrists
Whether you need to schedule a routine eye exam or need any of the other optometry services we offer, our optometrists are here to help you. We're currently accepting new patients at all of our optometry offices located in Clarksville, Franklin, and Bowling Green, and are dedicated to helping you see the world through healthier eyes. Call us today to schedule your appointment and take advantage of our new client special at any of our area optometry locations!