- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Calvert Ophthalmology Center
Your Ophthalmologist in Hopkinsville, KY.
Call us at 270-886-2050 today.
Dr. Harold Calvert and his highly skilled team welcome you. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Calvert is a medical doctor who specializes in the health of your eyes. Dr. Calvert’s extensive training equips the ophthalmologist to provide a wide array of vision services for you, from prescribing eyeglasses to performing surgery and diagnosing and treating eye diseases. Please browse our website to learn more about our staff and services.
Some Services that We offer:
- LensX laser cataract procedure
- advanced technology lenses
- cosmetic injections
- LASIK--Bladeless CustomVue treatment options for high definition vision. PRK also performed.
- Advanced cataract surgery (no shot, no stitch, no patch) + offering the new Alcon ACRYSOF ReSTOR lens implant for close and far vision without glasses! Toric monofocal lenses are also available.
- Cosmetic & reconstructive eyelid surgery
- Botox, Juvederm & Restylane injections.
- Latisse available to increase the length of eyelashes
- Treatment for glaucoma, retinal & diabetic eye diseases
- Macular degeneration
- Tumors of the eyelid
- Blocked tear ducts in children
- Injuries or trauma to the eye
Calvert Ophthalmology Center is committed to providing state-of-the-art surgical and medical care in a manner that promotes patient comfort, trust and satisfaction.
Our Approach to Ophthalmology
At Calvert Ophthalmology Center, we stress empathy and communication. Our team will keep you comfortable and thoroughly explain procedures and treatment options. We welcome questions and strive to make patients feel at home. This personal care and individualized attention is why people throughout the area come to Calvert Ophthalmology Center for all their vision health needs. We are happy to discuss financing options and work with your insurance provider to keep your care affordable.
Our office offers many eye care services, from surgery to treatment of eye diseases. Talk to us about LASIK, cataract surgery or glaucoma treatment. If you’re diabetic, we’d love to help you manage your eye care. We can treat your corneal or vitreoretinal disorders.
Whatever your eye issues, we’re here to help. Call us today at 270-886-2050, so we can help you improve your vision. We look forward to having you join our roster of satisfied patients who see the world through healthy eyes.