- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Calvert Ophthalmology Center and
H.M. Calvert MD and Associates
Your Ophthalmologists and Optometrists
of Tennessee and Kentucky
Call us today.
Your Trusted Hopkinsville, Clarksville, and Madisonville, Franklin, and Bowling Green Eye Doctors
As your go-to ophthalmologists and optometrists, Calvert Ophthalmology Center is proud to serve the areas of Bowling Green, Madisonville, Hopkinsville, Clarksville, and Franklin across our six locations! Whether you're in need of routine optometry services or specialized ophthalmology care, our team of professionals is here to provide you with the best eye and vision care.
Optometry Services Offered for the Surrounding Communities of Clarksville, Franklin, TN and Bowling Green, KY
We have three different offices that offer dedicated optometry services in Clarksville, Franklin, and Bowling Green. These services include:
- Eye Exams - comprehensive exams are great for evaluating the overall health of your eyes, as well as for testing your vision to ensure you aren't in need of a new prescription.
- Contact Lens Exams/Fittings - ideal for those considering the switch from glasses to contact lenses. During this exam, one of our eye doctors will evaluate your eyes to determine which type of contacts are right for your needs and lifestyle.
- Pediatric Eye Exams - annual eye exams for children are highly recommended, especially considering the rapid rate at which a child's eyes develop early in life.
- LASIK Care - we offer pre- and post- LASIK surgery care to help you determine whether you're a viable candidate for LASIK. If so, we can refer you to a reputable surgeon and provide the necessary after-care to ensure the best results.
- Hard-To-Fit Contacts -if you suffer from dry eye, astigmatism, or any other eye condition that makes wearing traditional contact lenses difficult, our optometrists can assist you in finding the right specialty contact lens to ease the transition.
Ophthalmology Services Offered for the Surrounding Communities of Hopkinsville, Madisonville, KY and Clarksville, TN
We offer a wide range of ophthalmology services at our Hopkinsville, Clarksville, and Madisonville locations. These services include:
- LASIK Eye Surgery - surgeries that utilize bladeless CustomVue treatment to achieve high definition vision. Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) also offered for cornea reshaping to enhance results and treat myopia.
- Advanced Cataract Surgery - this no shot, no stitch, no patch procedure is ideal for those with ongoing cataract problems. Our ophthalmologists currently offering the innovative new ACRYSOF ReSTOR lens implant for close- and far-vision without the need for glasses. Toric monofocal lenses are also available.
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery - ideal for those whose vision has become obstructed by low-hanging eyelids.
- Botox, Juvederm, & Restylane Injections - these injections can be used to instantly fill the areas under the eyes, reducing the appearance of under-eye circles, bags, and hollow spots.
- Latisse - a prescription serum that, when applied to the lashes, helps to stimulate longer, thicker, and darker eyelash growth for those with sparse or thin lashes.
- Glaucoma, Retinal, and Diabetic Eye Disease Treatment - both surgical and non-surgical treatment options available to help relieve excess pressure on the eye that could otherwise lead to permanent vision loss or blurry vision.
- Macular Degeneration Treatment - work to treat or slow the progression of this ocular disease through the use of laser light to seal off blood vessels.
- Tumors of the Eyelid - our ophthalmologists can surgically remove tumors and growths on the eyelid here in our office, as well as biopsy if needed.
- Blocked Tear Duct Treatment - blocked tear ducts are common in young children; we can surgically create a sage new route for tears through the nose.
- Injuries or Trauma to the Eye - from removal of foreign objects to treatment for eye injuries, our team can help.
Request an Appointment Today with Our Optometrists and Ophthalmologists
Whether you're in need of ophthalmology or optometry services, one of our locations can help. Our team at Calvert Eye Center and H.M. Calvert M.D. & Associates is dedicated to making sure our patients are well informed, and we always work in the best interests of your health and wellness. Take advantage of our new client special today by calling an office near you to request an appointment!